|Object Name||Medal, Commemorative|
|Description||One commemorative medal from the Wayne State University Centennial celebration that was presented to Henry D. Brown of the Detroit Historical Museum. The circular bronze medal has a relief image on the obverse that depicts the Wayne State University emblem along with engraved text that reads "Henry D. Brown, December 19, 1967." The reverse depicts a modern sculpture with text that reads "1868-1968, WSU Centennial." Stamped text on the edge of the medal reads "Medallic Art Co., N.Y. Bronze."|
|Dimensions||H-2.75 W-2.75 D-0.25 Dia-2.75 inches|
Brown, Henry D.
Wayne State University (WSU)
Medallic Art Company