|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||Three sepia toned photographs, mounted on board, showing the "Old St. Anne's Church Detroit Erected by 1818 at Bates and Larned Sts. by Father Gabriel Richard. Gift of Mrs. Seville De Manigold Paulus." The three photographs were taken from among the church's pews, and are angled toward the front of the church. The center photograph shows the altar, the left photograph shows a shrine to Mary to the left of the altar, and the right photograph shows a shrine to Jesus to the right of the altar. An image of Father Anciaux has been superimposed on the center photograph.|
Photos: 7.5" x 9.25"
Backing: 28" x 14"
St. Anne's Church