|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Photograph. Sepia photo showing the former U.S. Court House and Post Office building from the corner of W. Fort and Shelby Streets, looking northwest. To the left is a building under construction. To the right is the Recreation Building.
Printed text on the verso reads "U.S. Court House and Post Office Building Nov. 27, 1897 to Sept. 28, 1931."
Signature on the verso reads "Charles C. Kellogg Postmaster."
Printed text on the bottom left of the verso reads "Photo by Detroit News."
Kellogg, Charles C.
|Print size||13.875" x 10.875"|