Building of the Detroit & Cleveland Navigation Co.,
Known as the D. & C. Warehouse, Detroit, Michigan
|Scope & Content||
Title sheet for a set of blueprint drawings of the "Building of the Detroit & Cleveland Navigation Co., Known as the D. & C. Warehouse, Detroit, Michigan." A location map is shown beneath the title and indicates that the building site was on the east side of Wayne Street between Woodbridge Street and the Detroit River. The warehouse building construction began in 1854. The drawings were prepared in 1951 as part of the Historic American Buildings Survey (number MI-119).
|Extent of Description||
23" x 19"
Detroit and Cleveland Navigation Company
Historic American Buildings Survey
|Relations||Show Related Records...|