|Scope & Content||Booklet published by the Northwestern Woman's Club of Detroit containing the organization's roster, a program of club activities from October 1932 to May 1933, and the group's by-laws. A section at the end does likewise for the Junior Auxiliary of the Northwestern Woman's Club. The booklet is bound in blue cord to a beige cardstock cover with the stylized letters, "NWC" printed at the upper left. One copy has "Mrs. G.W. Taylor" handwritten on the inside of the cover and top of the first page. The other copy contains a loose page of proposed amendments to the by-laws.|
|Extent of Description||
4.25" x 6.5" x 0.125"
Northwestern Woman's Club of Detroit