|Title||Fire Auto, "Flying Squadron," Detroit, Mich|
|Scope & Content||
Color postcard depicting a 1908 Packard Detroit Fire Department flying squadron car being driven out of the fire station of Engine Company No. 2 on East Hastings Street between Larned Street and Congress Street with ten firefighters on board.
Printed on verso: THE DETROIT FIRE DEPARTMENT is considered one of the best equipped in the country and their promptness in responding to alarms is remarkable. The magnitude of the department is scarcely realized by the majority of the people. It requires the services of 630 men to handle the 32 engines, 13 trucks, 3 hose companies, 340 horses, 1 water tower and two fire boats.
Detroit Fire Department
Packard Motor Car Company
Engine Company No. 2
East Hasting Street