|Title||Union Depot, Detroit, Mich.|
|Scope & Content||
Color postcard depicting Union Depot at the southwest corner of 3rd and W Fort Streets.
Printed on verso: The Union Depot. Situated at the corner of Fort and Third Streets, furnishes a method of ingress and egress for the Wabash, Pere Marquette and Canadian Pacific Railways. It was built in 1894, and is controlled by a holding company of the roads interested.
|Extent of Description||3.5" x 5.25"|